It's my fourth day on today and I feel weak and my fingers are torn. Last Saturday was the competition at Active Climbing. I won first in women's advanced against myself...again. Senya, my boyfriend, won first in open and also won the top score overall.. What a freakin' surprise...Our friend Tanner won first in men's advanced also. We definitely rep. Escalade Rock Climbing Gym. E-UNIT!!We weren't too impressed with the gym but we had fun.
After the comp, we headed straight to Steak n' Shake then Little River Canyon. That night, we had a fucking blast. There were a lot of people camping with us that night. We listened to music
and talked about everything.
The next morning, it rained. We went to Lizard Wall and I did Robin's Route and we kinda just dicked around. Senya did like 15 pitches...
On Labor Day, we went to Unshackled and made it a short day...
Whata weekend..
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment